0. The competition is administered by G. Bradley.
1. This competition is open to U.K. residents aged over 18.
2. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain permission from your parent / guardian before you enter this competition.
3. You must provide your name, postal address and email address if you wish to enter this competition. These details will only be used for the purposes of running this competition. If you win, we need to know where to send the prize. We won't spam anything to you and we won't pass/sell your details to anyone.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. All entries must be in by 12.00 noon, on the 20th September 2012.
6. The winner must agree to the publication of their name.
7. There is one prize which must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
8. G. Bradley cannot accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, illegible or fraudulent entries.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of G. Bradley, any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
11. G. Bradley reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in his opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of his control.
12. The prize will be awarded by drawing one correct entry after the closing date. The winning entry is the first correct answer drawn. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these competition rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
14. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Go back to the competition